This Service is for Contractors, Freelancers and anyone else who trades through a Director only Limited Company. Although the legal requirements for submission of accounts is the same for a one or two person Director Only Limited Company as it is for any other form of company, it is normally the case that the volume of paperwork is much smaller. We have therefore developed this Contractor Accounting Service to meet the needs of Contractors and Freelancers who trade through Limited Companies but at a great price that reflects the lighter workload.
What is included?
• Your own named qualified accountant contact
• Quarterly preparation and submission of your online VAT return if required
• Year-end Statutory Accounts, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
• Year-end tax Corporation Tax computation and submission.
• Year end preparation of 2 Directors Self Assessment Tax Return
• Online filing of all year-end Self Assessment Tax Returns when you have approved them.
• Full Directors Payroll Service to ensure efficient profit extraction from the Company
• All dealings and correspondence on your behalf with HMRC
• Full support via email and telephone from your own named UK qualified Accountant.
What do we require from you?
Using any other method that is convenient to you we ask you to send us on either a monthly or a quarterly basis the following information.
• Your sales summarised on a monthly basis.
• All of your purchase invoices and expenses receipts, sent quarterly or yearly, the choice is yours.
• Bank and credit card statements for the quarter or year.
We guarantee that this accounting package will meet all your Limited Companies requirements and will provide you with a top class online accounting service for a fraction of the cost of that provided by the traditional High Street Accountants.