Partnership Accounting Service
This service is for Partnerships who are looking for a top quality accounting service but do not wish to pay the costs charged by the traditional High Street Accountants, what is included in this package is everything that you will need from an accountant but at a much more reasonable cost.
What is included?
• Your own named qualified accountant contact
• Quarterly Input of your documentation to an online accounting system if required
• Quarterly preparation and submission of your online VAT return if required
• Year-end profit and loss account
• Year-end tax computation
• Year end preparation of your Partnership Self Assessment Tax Return
• Year-end preparation of yours and your partners individual self assessment returns
• Online filing of your year-end Self Assessment Tax Returns when you approve them
• Full payroll service for your employees if required.
• All dealings and correspondence on your behalf with HMRC
• Full support via email and telephone from your own named UK qualified Accountant.
What do we require from you?
We ask you to send us on either a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis the following information.
• Monthly summary of your sales
• All of your purchase invoices and expenses receipts
• Bank and credit card statements for the quarter.
We guarantee that this accounting package will meet all your requirements and will provide you with a top class service for a fraction of the cost of that provided by the traditional High Street Accountants.
If our Partnership Accounting Service is of interest to you, please complete the contact form at the top of the page and we will contact you to discuss how we can help.