Paying Corporation Tax
The information below is taken from the HMRC website and provides options as to how Corporation Tax can be paid. HMRC may recommend that you pay be direct debit, we recommend that you pay by internet banking using the reference on your Corporation Tax payslip. Corporation Tax is payable 9 months and 1 day after your Company Year End.
How to pay Corporation Tax
This guide gives you the payment deadlines for Corporation Tax and tells you about your payment options.
It is now mandatory to submit your Company Tax Return online and pay any tax electronically. HMRC recommends that you pay by Direct Debit.
On this page:
- Corporation Tax payment deadlines
- Use the right payment reference
- Direct Debit – how to set up
- Online debit or credit card using BillPay
- Bank details for Bacs Direct Credit, faster payments by online/telephone banking or CHAPS
- Multiple or composite payments by CHAPS
- Paying at your bank by Bank Giro
- At the Post Office
- By post
- Payments under a Group Payment Arrangement
- Telling HMRC if no payment is due
- Checking HMRC have received your payments
- More useful links
As always, if you require any assistance please give us a call on 01666 829013